Book an Appointment Today with Sally Harding by Phone or Email Provided Below
Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit with a relaxing and healing massage. A Massage can reverse the negative effects of stress, repair damaged muscle tissue, and remove pain throughout your body. I employ a range of massage techniques that improve circulation, detoxify your body, relieve tension, improve digestion, enhance muscle tone, and increase mental alertness.
• Physical Healing
• Improved Mobility
• Pain Relief
• Improved Circulation
• Improved Sleeping Patterns
• Stress Reduction
• Increased Productivity
- Swedish Massage
- This is a well know and common form of body work. Its goal is relaxation. This is accomplished by utilizing several techniques such as firm, long gliding strokes, kneading and circular friction. Swedish massage is excellent for decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility, and increasing the level of oxygen in the blood. It also improves mental and emotional balance.
- Deep Tissue Massage
- This form of massage is used to address isolated muscular or skeletal issues to relieve “knots” and chronic muscle tension. It aids in reducing scar tissue, helps decrease pain and tension, and improve range of motion.
- Sports Massage
- For the well conditioned athlete or the weekend warrior, this form of massage enhances muscle tone and flexibility to improve endurance and help prevent injuries. Sports massage aids clients in achieving physical and psychological readiness for events, as well as providing post event therapeutic relief.
60 minute session $85 • 90 minute session $110
- Pre-natal Massage
- This form of massage is wonderful in aiding the expectant mother through the normal discomforts that come from the physical changes that occur during pregnancy. It helps decrease joint and muscle soreness and may reduce edema . Post pregnancy we offer infant massage, a great tool for mothers to learn to sooth an upset baby.
60 minute session $80
Corporate and Party packages available. We will come to your workplace, convention or party.